Add or remove reviewers
Each review can have reviewers with these roles:
- A review owner, normally the user who delivered the changeset that created the review.
- One or more lead and/or optional reviewers.
For details about review roles, see About reviews.
- An administrator or review owner can add and remove lead and optional reviewers.
- A lead reviewer can add and remove optional reviewers.
- An administrator can add anyone as a review owner or a reviewer.
- A review owner or lead reviewer can only add reviewers that have a role on one of the review items' design parts.
To add reviewers to a review:
From the spaces list at the top right, select a space.
Select a product or Git repository and, optionally, a stream/branch.
In the sidebar, select Reviews.
From the review list, open a review.
In the Reviewers section on the right, click Add reviewers and then select Lead Reviewer or Optional Reviewer.
In the Add Reviewers window, search for users by username. Then select one or more users from the search results.
Click Add Reviewers.
To remove reviewers from a review, select one or more reviewers, click Remove reviewer , and confirm.