Enable ongoing vulnerability detection
To boost security, enable ongoing scanning for dependency vulnerabilities in chains with dependencies. This way, PulseUno continuously checks if any new dependency vulnerabilities are discovered, and reports the discoveries as soon as they are detected.
The vulnerability information is displayed in reviews and on the chain run pages, and passed on to the vault.
For details on how PulseUno identifies dependency vulnerabilities, see Detect dependency vulnerabilities.
To enable ongoing detection of dependency vulnerabilities:
- On the top navigation bar, select a space from the spaces list.
- On the Products page, open the product or Git repository where the chain is located.
- On the sidebar, select Chains.
- Open a chain from the chain list and click Edit.
- In the chain's editing window, select the Option tab.
- For the Dependency Vulnerabilities option, select Enable ongoing detection of dependency vulnerabilities.
- Click Save.