Run chains on pull requests
Run chains on pull requests to help you determine if the changes in the related stream or branch are healthy.
For details about chains, see Run chains.
To configure a pull request to run chains:
On the top navigation bar, select a space from the spaces list.
(Optional) To restrict the scope of the search, open a product or Git repository and then a stream/branch.
- On the sidebar, select Reviews.
- In the review list, open the pull request where you want to run chains.
- On the pull request page, click More in the in the upper-right corner of the page, and select Run Chain.
- From the Chains list, select one of the chains that have been created in the related stream or branch.
- (Optional) Modify chain variables if needed.
Click Run Chain.
After the chain has run, select the Chain Runs tab to view the results. For details, see Inspect chain runs in reviews.