Abandon pull requests
When you abandon a pull request, this action stops further review activity and cannot be reversed.
Note: To abandon a pull request, you need to be its owner or have administrator permissions.
To abandon a pull request:
- From the spaces list at the top right, select a space.
- On the Products page, select a product or Git repository.
- (Optional) To further restrict the scope of the search, open a stream or branch.
- In the sidebar, click Reviews.
- On the Reviews page, open the pull request that you want to abandon.
- On the pull request page, click More at the top right and select Abandon Review.
- Click Abandon Review.