What's New in Sprinter 14.50-14.51
Sprinter versions 14.50-14.51 contain the following features and enhancements:
Beginning with version 14.50, Sprinter underwent a complete facelift, giving it a modern look with a user-friendly interface. For details, see Sprinter at a Glance.
- For version 14.51: Sprinter can connect to Octane server through SSO (Single Sign On).
- Ability to launch Sprinter from within Octane. For details, see Run and edit manual tests in Sprinter.
- Support for markdown in test steps. For details, see Manual text syntax in the Octane Help.
- When creating a defect, Sprinter populates the defect details with additional information such as Detected in Release, Environment, Detected by, and so forth.
For version 14.51: Support for Terminal Emulator technology (Attachmate Extra! X-treme). For details, see Add/Edit Application Dialog Box.
Mobile Center Integration
Integration with Mobile Center 3.00
- Workspace support
- For version 14.51: Ability to recover the last unfinished run session for tests that were run in ALM and have a No Run or Not Completed status.
- For version 14.51: New entry in the Run mode's Favorites: Last Sessions. This allows you to recreate the last session upon opening Sprinter.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes.