LoadRunner Enterprise and LoadRunner Professional
Service Virtualization projects can be integrated with LoadRunner Enterprise tests (support is limited to older versions - see Support Matrix for details) or LoadRunner Professional scenarios. For details, see the LoadRunner Enterprise or LoadRunner Professional Documentation.
The virtual services are then managed by the test after the integration.
- The simulation start is triggered by the test start. Make sure that the virtual services are already deployed on the Service Virtualization Server.
- Specific data and performance models can be selected for the test.
- Simulating or Standby modes using the real service are selected during the test.
Performance monitors exposed by virtual services are used immediately in the LoadRunner Enterprise or LoadRunner Controller. The performance monitors exposed by Service Virtualization are named Services and Operations.
- The Services performance counter provides measurement data per virtual service.
- The Operations performance counter provides data per virtual service and service operation.
For more details, see Performance Monitoring.