Configure the Mobile API agent
Supported for: Windows only
This task describes how to configure the Service Virtualization Mobile API agent.
The Service Virtualization Mobile API agent allows you to virtualize communication over various protocols used by mobile devices, such as Android smartphones.
For further information, see BLE GATT and NFC support.
Before you configure the agent, make sure that you have the following:
- An Android device running a packaged app.
- The device must be able to connect to the SV Server at the port specified within the agent’s configuration.
- A connection to your device using the SV Connector application. The application is located in the <Service Virtualization Designer installation directory>/Tools/AndroidTools folder.
Configure the Settings
Once you have the environment set up, you can configure the agent:
- From the main menu, select Tools > Options.
- On the Agents Page, select Mobile API Agent. For user interface details, see the Mobile API agent settings.