Service Virtualization on Linux
As part of the Early Access Features you can now install Service Virtualization server, SV Management, and SV Lab server on a Linux machine.
You can install Service Virtualization directly on a Linux machine or through a Docker image.
For further information see:
Supported Protocols and Agents
Service Virtualization on Linux machines is supported for several protocols and features.
To complete the Linux deployment of Service Virtualization, refer to the following sections:
- Configure the HTTP/HTTPS Gateway Agents
- Configure the HTTP(S) Proxy Agent
- Configure the IBM IMS TM Agent
- Configure the JDBC Agent
- Configure the WebSphere MQ Agent
- Configure the WebSphere MQ Non-Intrusive Agent
- Configure the SAP Agent
The Linux deployment of Service Virtualization has the following limitations:
- The Designer is not supported
- ALM integration is not supported
- ActiveDirectory is not available for Linux. Instead, use LDAP.