Performance Center and LoadRunner
Service virtualization projects can be integrated with the Performance Center or LoadRunner Scenarios. For details, see Performance Center or LoadRunner Documentation.
The virtual services are then managed by the test after the integration.
- The simulation start is triggered by the test start. Make sure that the virtual services are already deployed on the Service Virtualization Server.
- Specific data and performance models can be selected for the test.
- Simulating or Standby modes using the real service are selected during the test.
Performance monitors exposed by virtual services are used immediately in the Performance Center or LoadRunner Controller. The performance monitors exposed by Service Virtualization are named Services and Operations.
- The Services performance counter provides measurement data per virtual service.
- The Operations performance counter provides data per virtual service and service operation.
For more details, see Performance Counters.