You can run Service Virtualization's components with the following Docker images:
- Service Virtualization Server for Linux
- Service Virtualization Management for Linux
- Service Virtualization Lab Server for Linux
- Service Virtualization Server for Windows
- Service Virtualization Management for Windows
These images are published and will be updated in repositories on Docker Hub.
The Linux images are signed using Docker Content Trust. If you want to validate an image signature you need to explicitly enable it either by using the DOCKER_CONTENT_TRUST=1 environment variable or with the --disable-content-trust=false flag for Docker CLI."
Note: Docker image installations only support concurrent licenses. For details on concurrent licenses and AutoPass License Server installation, see Concurrent licensing.
For details, see: