This example demonstrates how to use the SVConfigurator command line interface to update your local project with data recorded during learning on a Service Virtualization Server. The update command updates the data model, performance model, and service description of a specified service.
For details on using SVConfigurator, see Manage virtual services from the command line.
- Deploy your virtual service using the SVConfigurator DEPLOYPROJECT command.
- Switch the virtual service into Learning mode using the SVConfigurator CHANGEMODE command.
- Start working with your AUT or client application while Service Virtualization records the real service behavior.
- Stop learning on the Service Virtualization Server by switching the virtual service to STAND_BY or SIMULATING mode, using the SVConfigurator CHANGEMODE command.
- Update your local project with the data learned on the Service Virtualization Server, using the SVConfigurator UPDATE command.
- Remove the virtual service from the Service Virtualization Server, using the SVConfigurator UNDEPLOY command.