Troubleshooting and FAQs
This section lists some common issues that you may experience when working with TruClient - Native Mobile tests.
If your UFT Mobile server is configured for secure communication and the certificate requires a server exception, you will experience connection failure. To resolve this, you need to Add server exceptions.
From the menu in the TruClient toolbar, click the Execute Configuration Flow button .
Check the previous step. If the previous step used a different app, make sure that the failed step is preceded by a Using application step.
- Check that an Activate WebView step is not missing.
- Try to highlight the object.
- Make sure the Object's timeout was not reached for that step.
- For manually generated steps or recorded steps that were modified, make sure all the Object Identification arguments are valid.
- Try replacing the step object with another one.
- Check that the application is still valid and has not been changed by another user.
Check the Filter pane to see what options are selected. The UFT Mobile window displays only the items that fit the filter conditions. To display all items, select all the filter options and clear the search field of any text that you have entered.
Check the app settings in the step's arguments, and see that the app was installed. The TruClient step list should indicate "Using application…"
- See that the operating system supports your app and that the package name is correct. Try to manually install a non-packaged version of the app to make sure it is not corrupt.
- On iOS devices, make sure that your app is trusted. To trust an app on iOS, open Settings > Device Management. Select the app vendor and then choose the app that you want to trust. Click Trust.
Certain gestures require a high precision action by the user in order for it to be recognized. This applies primarily to Pinch, Enlarge, or Rotate and Pinch”.
If the step wasn’t recorded correctly, repeat the action with precision.
Tip: For a comprehensive list of known issues and limitations for this version of the TruClient integration, see Known issues.