Relevant for: GUI components only
What is the Object Repositories pane? The Object Repositories pane stores all associated shared object repositories for your application area.
When you should use the Object Repositories Pane? Use this pane to associate object repositories with an application area, and to modify, delete, and prioritize these files. You can also create new shared object repositories directly from this pane.
- Make sure that all object repositories have been added to the relevant location in the ALM Test Resources module.
- In the Object Repository pane toolbar, click the Add button . A new row is added to the list of associated object repositories.
- At the right edge of the row, click the Browse button.
- In the Open dialog box, navigate to the relevant location in the ALM Test Resources module and click Open.
If you have not previously created your function libraries, you can still create and associate them directly from this pane:
- In the Object Repository pane toolbar, click the New button .
In the Save Object Repository dialog box, select the directory in the ALM Test Resources module where you want to save your function library and click Save.
A new shared object repository open and your object repository is saved to the specified location and associated with the current application area.
- Add test objects to your object repository as needed.
Yes. The order of the associated object repositories determines the order UFT will search to find a test object.