Call Stack Pane
Relevant for: GUI actions, scripted GUI components, function libraries and user code files
This debug pane enables you to view the following information during a paused run session:
- Details about the methods and functions that are currently on the call stack of your test, component, function library, or user code file
- The context in which the run session was paused
- Ensure that a test, component, function library, or user code file is in focus in the document pane or selected in the solution explorer.
- Select View > Debug > Call Stack.
- Navigate directly to the beginning line of a function, method, or context in your document by clicking on its row in the pane.
The Watch pane and Local Variables pane display information relevant to the context that you select in the Call Stack pane.
For example, if you select the row for a specific function in the Call Stack pane, the variables from this function and expressions selected to watch from this function are displayed in their respective panes.
- Right-click to show external methods, module names, argument values, and line numbers.
- If you navigate to a stack that is not defined in a user code file, UFT opens other coding files. Do not edit this code. Doing so can cause unexpected behavior in your run sessions.