Associate Repositories Dialog Box
Relevant for: GUI tests only
This dialog box enables you to associate one or more shared object repositories with one or more actions in a test.
Open the test to which you want to associate your object repositories.
Do one of the following:
- In the UFT One main window, select Resources > Associate Repositories.
- In the Object Repository window, select Tools > Associate Repositories.
- In the Object Repository window, click the Associate Repositories button
- You prioritize the object repositories using the Associated Repositories tab of the Action Properties dialog box (and not the Associate Repositories dialog box).
- You can associate, remove, prioritize, and view the properties of shared object repositories in the Solution Explorer.