Insert Comment Dialog Box
Relevant for: GUI tests and components
This dialog box enables you to insert a new comment for a step.
In the Keyword View, do one of the following:
- Select Design > Add Comment.
- Right-click any step that does not yet contain a comment and select Insert Step > Comment (actions) or Insert Comment (keyword components).
|Important information for tests and scripted components
- If the Comment column is not visible, right-click any column header and select Comment.
- You can add comments directly in the Keyword View by selecting a step and typing the comment in the Comment column.
- You can modify comments at any time directly in the Keyword View, or by using the Comment Properties dialog box.
- To add a comment in the Editor, type an apostrophe (') and then type your comment. You can add a comment at the end of a line or at the beginning of a separate line.
- If you want to add the same comment to every action that you create, you can add the comment to an action template. For details, see Display / modify action data.