This window displays the XML file hierarchy in the following panes.
- Data Table Names pane. Displays the XML output value settings—the structure of the XML and the Data Table parameters (column names) you selected to output for Data Table output values.
- Output Values pane. Displays the actual XML tree—what the XML document or file actually looked like and the actual values that were output during the run.
This window also displays:
- Additional Details pane. Displays results information for the selected item. (Available only if the Output Value Summary option is selected.)
- Expected Attributes pane. Displays each attribute name and its expected value or output value name. (Available only if the Attribute Details option is selected.)
- Actual Attributes pane. Displays the attribute name and the actual value of each attribute during the run session. (Available only if the Attribute Details option is selected.)
In the Captured Data pane of the Run Results Viewer, click the View XML Output Value Results button.
User interface elements are described below:
View Output Value Summary. Displays the Output Value Summary pane, which provides information regarding the output value for the element, attribute, or value currently selected in the XML tree.
Menu option: View > Output Value Summary.
View Attribute Details. Displays the Expected Attributes and Actual Attributes panes containing the details of the attribute’s output value for the selected element in the XML tree.
Menu option: View > Attribute Details.
Find Next Output Value. Jumps directly to the next output value in the XML Tree.
Menu option: View > Find Next Output Value
Find Previous Output Value. Jumps directly to the previous output value in the XML Tree.
Menu option: View > Find Previous Output Value
Find Next Error. Jumps directly to the next error in the XML Tree.
Menu option: View > Find Next Error
Find Previous Error. Jumps directly to the previous error in the XML Tree.
Menu option: View > Find Previous Error
Scroll Trees Simultaneously. Synchronizes the scrolling of the Data Table Names and Output Values trees. If this option is selected, the Data Table Names and Output Values trees scroll simultaneously as you navigate through either of the tree structures. If this option is not selected, you can scroll only one tree at a time.
Menu option: View > Scroll Trees Simultaneously
Help Topics. Opens the help for the XML Output Value Results window.
Menu option: View > Help Topics