|Visual Basic (Declaration)|
Public Class RunInterfaceAttribute Inherits Attribute
public class RunInterfaceAttribute : Attribute
- In the interface that you tag with this attribute, implement methods that perform test object operations on the control.
- Each method you design must have the same signature as the test object operation that it implements (as defined in the test object configuration file).
- Tag each one of the methods that you design with the Microsoft Silverlight ScriptableMember attribute.
- Implement methods for any new test object operations you defined for your test object class, or if you want to override the operation implementation inherited from the base class.
- A custom server class cannot implement more than on interface tagged with RunInterfaceAttribute.