Flutter SDK apps
Record and replay packaged Android and iOS apps developed with the Google Flutter SDK. The topic explains how to create a flutter.ipa file for testing on iOS devices. Note that Flutter is currently supported on iOS versions 11 -13.
Configure your project in Xcode
Prepare your project as follows:
- Open your Flutter project in Xcode and select your project. For the supported Xcode versions, see System requirements.
- In your project's target, select Build Settings.
- Search for TRACK_WIDGET_CREATION. Verify that the value is set to true.
Build your Flutter project
To build your Flutter project:
- In Terminal, change directory to your Flutter project directory.
- Run the following command:
flutter build iOS --debug
- On successful completion of the build, an .app file (Default: Runner.app) will be created.
Sign and package the app file
Use the latest version of the iOS Enabler to package the runner app as follows:
- Select AUT mode.
- Provide the paths to your .app file and to the UFT mobile dylib.
- Click Run to generate a packaged .ipa file.
You can now use the .ipa file for testing.
For more details on using the iOS Enabler, see Package an iOS app manually with the iOS Enabler.