Run tests with Network Virtualization
You can configure your testing tools to use Network Virtualization during testing, based on NV profiles. Each profile defines a specific set of network conditions that are applied to your mobile device during a test run.
When you start your test, Network Virtualization applies the network conditions you specify to the mobile device where the test is running. When the test is complete, network emulation stops.
For details on running tests with Network Virtualization, see the relevant sections in this Help Center:
- For testing with Appium: Appium code Android example with NV - Java and see the section describing mc:net:profileName in UFT Mobile Appium Capabilities
- For functional testing with UFT One: Network virtualization for tests in the UFT One Help Center
- For performance testing with LoadRunner and Performance Center: Runtime settings
- For mobile interactive testing with Sprinter: ManualTesting.htm
- For manual testing from the UFT Mobile Lab console: Perform exploratory testing with Network Virtualization