Create a Custom Device Using the Mobile Device Manager
The TruClient - Mobile Web device manager is delivered with the settings for many popular mobile devices, however, you can easily add a custom device.
- Select Tools > Mobile TruClient Device Manger > Add Mobile Device. This opens the Add Mobile Device dialog box.
Enter the name of the device you would like to add or select an existing device from the drop-down list to customize.
- Specify the User Agent.
- Specify the Display. For details, see Mobile Device Dialog Box.
- Click Add.
Remove a Mobile Device
- Select Tools > Mobile TruClient Device Manger > Remove Mobile Device. This opens the Remove Mobile Device dialog box.
- Select the device from the Mobile Device dropdown list and click Remove.
How to Import a Mobile Device Settings to Your Script
The import feature can be used to import mobile devices created in other users' scripts.
- Open a script that contains custom device settings.
- Select Tools > Mobile TruClient Device Manger > Import Mobile Device. This opens the Import Mobile Device dialog box.
- Select the Import Device Settings. This opens the Import Device Settings dialog box.
- Highlight the custom device and click Import.