Silverlight - Troubleshooting and Limitations
Caution: This protocol is supported for replay only. Support for this protocol will be discontinued in future versions.
This section describes troubleshooting and limitations for the Silverlight protocol.
Tip: For general VuGen troubleshooting and limitations, see Known issues for VuGen.
- REST services do not generate Silverlight service calls. However they can be replayed.
- Duplex (Polling) Binding for WCF Web Services is not supported.
- Silverlight 4 and 5 clients are supported, however applications developed using the new communication features such as net.tcp binding are not supported.
- The VuGen snapshot viewer does not support Silverlight controls.
- The Silverlight Protocol does not support applications which use Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.