This section provides you with tools to manage and customize your scripts, such as how to manually program scripts, and how to integrate with other tools to manage and share scripts.
What do you want to do?
- Zip and compare Vuser scripts
- Create a PCAP file
- Create scripts in external IDEs
- Manually program a script using the VuGen Editor
- Use DLLs and customize VuGen
- Program with the XML API
- Working with Application Lifecycle Management
- Managing scripts with Git
- Integration with LoadRunner Enterprise
- Share software content resources