Convert TruClient scripts to TruClient Web
Scripts recorded in TruClient version 12.02 and earlier can be replayed only in the browser on which they were recorded. You can convert these scripts to TruClient Web so that they can be interactively replayed on any supported browser. After the converted scripts have been interactively replayed on a particular browser, the scripts can be used on that browser in load tests.
Converting multiple scripts
You can convert multiple scripts either from VuGen or from the TruClient Launcher.
Tip: You can also use this process for a single script if the script is contained in a parent folder that contains no other scripts.
To run the batch conversion tool, select Tools > TruClient batch conversion tool. The TruClient Scripts Converter dialog box is displayed.
- In the Source folder field, define the path to the folder that contains the scripts to be converted. All of the scripts under the source folder must be single-browser scripts that can be converted by the tool.
- The Destination folder define the path where the converted scripts will be saved.
Converting a single script
VuGen provides an option to convert a single script. To convert a single script:
- Open the script in VuGen.
- Select Tools > Convert Script to TruClient Web to display the conversion dialog.
- Define a name and location for the converted script.
- Click Convert. The converted script is displayed in the Solution Explorer.