list the contents of an AccuWork configuration file
accurev getconfig [ -p <depot-name> ] [ -u <user-name> ] -r <config-file>
[ -s [ -d <locale> ]]
The getconfig command displays the contents of an AccuWork configuration file. Most such files store some of the information defined for a depot in the GUI Schema Editor:
- Contents of the Schema subtab: schema.xml
- Contents of the Layout subtab: layout.xml
- Contents of the Lists subtab: lists.xml
- Contents of the Relationship Types subtab: relation_types.xml
- Contents of the Validation subtab: logic.xml
- Contents of the Workflow subtab: custom_actions.xml and logic.xml
- Contents of the Change Package Results section of the Change Packages subtab: cpk_fields.xml
- Contents of the Change Package Triggers section of the Change Packages subtab: cpk_promote_queries.xml
These files are stored in subdirectory dispatch/config of the depot’s storage directory (or slice) within the AccuRev repository.
AccuWork queries, defined on the GUI’s Queries tab, are also stored as configuration files:
- A user’s AccuWork queries are stored in the depot’s storage directory, in file dispatch/config/user/<username>/query.xml. (This includes queries that the user has declared to be public.)
- The depot’s public AccuWork queries are stored in the depot’s storage directory, in file dispatch/config/publicQuery.xml.
To support localized default schemas, getconfig provides a
-s -d <locale> option that causes the server to search for a localized site resource based on the specified locale. If a localized resource is installed at the server, it will be returned to the client. If no localized version is available, the default English version of the resource is returned.
The UNIX-standard locale specification for the localized default schema, in the format:
Note: AccuRev does not currently use any @modifier specifications.
The depot to use (default: the depot of the current workspace).
The AccuRev user whose configuration file is to be displayed. Use this option when displaying a particular user’s AccuWork queries (-r query.xml).
The name of the XML-format configuration file.
The specified resource file should be returned from
Display the AccuWork queries for user derek, for the issues in the current depot:
accurev getconfig -u derek -r query.xml
Display the field validations defined for the issues in depot widget:
accurev getconfig -p widget -r logic.xml
Get the configuration file schema.xml from the Japanese (ja) locale folder of
accurev getconfig -s -d ja -r schema.xml
Same as above, but with a more detailed locale specification:
accurev getconfig -s -d ja_JP.UTF-8 -r schema.xml
AccuRev does not currently use any @modifier specifications.