View an application process request
As you run processes, you can view the details of an application process request in context.
To open the application request details:
- Navigate to Management > Applications and select an application.
- Select the History tab.
- Select the Deployment History tab.
Locate the application in the list of processes and click View Execution Details.
Note: The process list item indicates the environment in which the process ran.
The Application Process Request page opens, where you can view the progress of the process request, and the request's summary.
On the Application Process Request page, navigate between the tabs to view the following information:
Tab Description Log
Displays the progress and the status of each process step.
In the Log tab, you can:
- Expand process steps to see information about each step and link to additional information.
- Click a resource name to go that resource's page.
- Click a version name to go to the component version's Artifacts tab where you can view and download the artifacts for this version.
- Click Details to see the step-by-step breakdown of the execution.
Properties Displays the properties used in the process. Manifest Displays the artifacts deployed by the process.
To repeat the process request using the same options, click Repeat Request.