View online users
In Deployment Automation, you can view users that are currently online, and invalidate sessions if needed.
To view online users:
In Deployment Automation, navigate to Administration > Security.
Select the Online Users tab. The Online Users page opens, where you can do the following:
- View a list of users who are online.
- Contact users by clicking their email IDs.
- Check to what authentication realm each user belongs.
- Search for users by name or authentication realm.
- Check session start time and last access time for each user.
Check permission status for each user. The status indicates whether all security changes affecting the Deployment and Environment timelines have been applied to the user.
Note: To verify that your permission status is up to date, check notifications. The system warns you if your role is missing security updates.
- Invalidate a user's session by clicking the Invalidate Session icon next to the user.