Public Property Browser As String
- IE. Any supported version of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- IE64. Any supported 64-bit version of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- CHROME. Any supported version of Google Chrome.
- FIREFOX.The latest version of Mozilla Firefox that is both installed on the computer and supported by UFT One.
- FF<VersionNumber>. The specified version of Mozilla Firefox. For example: FF36 (version 3.6), FF40 (version 4.0), FF140 (version 14.0)
- EDGE. The installed version of Microsoft Edge
- CHROMIUMEDGE. The stable version of Microsoft Chromium-based Edge, if installed. Otherwise, the beta version, if installed.Supported in UFT One versions 15.0.1 and later.
- CHROME_EMULATOR. Chrome in emulated mode
- PHANTOMJS. The locally installed version of the PhantomJS toolkit.
CHROME_HEADLESS. Headless Chrome
This method does not support the Safari browser. To connect to a remote Mac during a test run and open the Safari browser, use the RemoteConnection utility object and its methods. For details, see the Utility Objects section of the UFT One Object Model Reference for GUI Testing.
To open a specific version of Mozilla Firefox that is supported by UFT One but not listed in the Possible Values section, do not use this property. Instead, set the test's BROWSER_ENV environment variable to FF<VersionNumber>, for example FF40 (without a period). To do this, use the Environments pane in the Test Settings dialog box. For more details, see the UFT One User Guide.