The UFT One Delphi Add-in Extensibility SDK is included in the Delphi Add-in installation and provides the following:
An API that enables you to extend the UFT One Delphi Add-in to support custom Delphi controls.
A template that you can use when you create your extensibility code.
The Delphi Add-in Extensibility Help, which includes the following:
A developer guide.
The UFT One Test Object Schema Help.
Sample Delphi Add-in Extensibility toolkit support sets that extend UFT One GUI testing support for the following Delphi custom controls:
StringDrawGrid (a table control)
This guide includes the following sections:
This guide explains how to use UFT One Delphi Add-in Extensibility to extend UFT One GUI testing support for third-party and custom Delphi controls.
This guide assumes you are familiar with UFT One functionality, and should be used together with the following documents:
- The API file, which contains comments and explanations. (UFT One installation folder>\dat\Extensibility\Delphi\AgentExtensibilitySDK.pas)
- The extensibility code template, which contains comments and explanations. (<UFT One installation folder>\dat\Extensibility\Delphi\ExtensibilityImplementationTemplate.pas)
- Micro Focus UFT One Test Object Schema Help
These documents should also be used in conjunction with the following UFT documentation:
- Micro Focus UFT One User Guide
Delphisection of the UFT One Help Center
- Micro Focus UFT One Object Model Reference for GUI Testing
The information, examples, and screen captures in this guide focus specifically on working with UFT One GUI tests. However, much of the information in this guide applies equally to business components.
Business components are part of Business Process Testing. For more information, see the UFT One Help Center.
Major UFT One features and functionality
The UFT One Object Model
UFT One Delphi Add-in Delphi programming XML (basic knowledge)