UFT One 2022 and later: Following the discontinuance of the Silverlight development framework, UFT One no longer supports the Silverlight Add-in out of the box.
If you need to use and extend the Silverlight Add-in, contact Micro Focus Support.
Implement this method so that it retrieves the table data of all columns of rows between firstRowInRange and lastRowInRange, inclusive.
- For typical applications, implement this method so that it retrieves the table data of all columns and the rows from the firstVisible row to the lastVisible row turned from ITableVerify.GetTableRowRange, inclusive.
- UFT calls this method to retrieve table data from the specified range of rows and returns the data as an array of objects.
- When working with a table checkpoint, UFT calls the GetTableRowRange method before this method so that the first and last rows in the data range of the table are known to the GetTableData method.
|Visual Basic (Declaration)|
Overridable Function GetTableData( _ ByVal firstRowInRange As Integer, _ ByVal lastRowInRange As Integer _ ) As Object(,)
virtual object[,] GetTableData( int firstRowInRange, int lastRowInRange )
- The first row to return. The row number must be greater than zero and less than the pLastVisible argument returned from GetTableRowRange.
- The last row to return. The row number must be greater or equal to the firstRowInRange argument and less than the pLastVisible argument returned from GetTableRowRange.
Return ValueA 2-dimensional, 0-based array of objects. The first index of the returned array represents the row number in the table. The second index represents the column number.