Schedule version cleanup
Create a schedule to automatically clean up the contents of deployment versions at specified times or on a regular basis.
To set up a cleanup schedule:
- Navigate to Administration > Timeline.
- Click Schedule and then select Version Clean-up. The Schedule Version Clean-Up dialog box opens.
Specify the properties for the schedule:
- The cleanup name.
- The time zone to which Deployment Automation binds the schedule.
- The cleanup Start date, according to the time zone.
- The cleanup Start time, according to the time zone.
(Optional) To set up regular cleanups, select Recurring and then select the cleanup pattern:
Pattern Description None Run a one-time cleanup. This is a default setting. Month Run cleanups once a month. Week Run cleanups weekly. Day Run cleanups daily.
- Click Submit. The scheduled cleanup is now displayed in the Timeline, where you can edit or delete it.