Browse code in a repository
In the Visual Studio IDE, you can browse a Dimensions CM repository and view the files and folders in your streams and projects. In the repository browser, you can:
- View the tip version or previous versions.
- View the code in each file.
- Add review comments to a files. Comments are attached to that version of the file and are displayed on any associated Review pages.
To browse code:
- In Dimensions Explorer, expand a node for the Dimensions CM connection, and click Repository Browser. PulseUno opens in a new browser window and displays the contents of the latest changeset.
Navigate to a folder or file to view its contents.
- To view the contents of a file without the color-coded syntax, click Raw.
- To browse the contents of a previous changeset, select the History tab, select a changeset, and click View at Version.
- On the Content tab, browse the files and folders in the changeset.
- To go to the tip of the stream or project, click View at Tip.
- The repository browser is an embedded version of the OpenText PulseUno Code view.
For details about PulseUno, see PulseUno.