- The name of the new action.
- The textual description of the action.
- A single string containing the VBScript content of the action script.
- Indicates whether the action is set as a reusable action.
Indicates whether the call to the new action will be added as the first or last step in the test.
Value Description qtAtBegining The beginning of the test or parent action. qtAtEnd The end of the test or parent action.
- If the script contains syntax or other errors, the AddNewAction step will fail.
- Using this method, you can add the new action only to the beginning or end of the test.
- You can move the action to another location only by opening the test in the UFT One application and modifying its location manually.