Adds a step to the test.
- Do not record a method unless the custom control has a method with this signature.
- The test object method is specified by
strFunc. The parameters list is passed as an array of values. Pass parameters only of data types that can be stored in a Variant.
- For some events or messages, it is impossible to know whether to add the step to the test until the next event or message is received. Handle recording logic with the
- To use symbolic values known to UFT but not included in this API set, such as
micRightBtn, pass the fully qualified symbol as a string. For example, pass "MicScriptConstant::micRightBtn". The quote marks are part of the parameter syntax. If you attempt to use the symbolic values directly, such as micRightBtnthey are interpreted as literal strings.
|Visual Basic (Declaration)|
Overridable Sub Record( _ ByVal strFunc As String, _ ByVal eMode As RecordingMode, _ ByVal ParamArray parameters() As Object _ )
- The name of the test object method to be invoked.
- A value of the RecordingMode Enumeration.
- The function parameters as an array of values that can be stored in a Variant.