Specify the Add-ins to load in UFT One.
UFT One 15.0.2 and later: This method can be called either before or after the Application.Launch method.
UFT One 15.0.1 and earlier: You can use this method only before the Application.Launch statement.
Public Function SetActiveAddins( _ ByRef AddinNames As Variant, _ Optional ByRef ErrorDescription As Variant _ ) As Boolean
An array containing strings specifying the add-in names to load.
The available Add-in names are displayed in the Add-in Manager dialog box. Alternatively, you can use the Addin.Name property to retrieve the relevant add-in name.
|If the set of add-ins you specify contains two or more conflicting add-ins, or if you specify an add-in that is dependent on another add-in that was not included in the specified add-ins list, the ErrorDescription argument stores the error string describing these errors.
- True--The add-ins were loaded successfully.
- False--UFT One was unable to load the specified set of add-ins.
- In addition to using this method to load add-ins provided with UFT One, you can also use it to load add-ins that you or a third party developed using add-in extensibility to provide UFT One support for additional environments or controls.
- If an add-in is displayed in the Add-in Manager dialog box as a child of another add-in, and you instruct UFT One to load the child add-in, UFT One also loads the parent add-in.
- The Add-ins specified in this method are loaded instead of any add-ins loaded previously.
- Add-ins loaded using this method are not unloaded dynamically when the test ends.