Find, Search, and Filter Features
The AccuRev GUI provides several ways to locate and filter information:
- To display elements with specific statuses, see The File Browser.
- To limit the number of streams displayed in the StreamBrowser, see Filtering Streams, Snapshots, and Workspaces inControlling the Display, and Using Stream Favorites.
- To search for elements by name in your workspace, see Searching the Workspace in Explorer Mode.
- To find streams by name in the StreamBrowser, see Find Stream.
- To filter data displayed in tables, see Filtering Tables in Working with Tables.
- To filter the results of various list dialogs, such as the Choose Depot dialog see Filter Results in Choosing a Depot to be Used for a Command.