Dimensions RM integration
The integration with OpenText™ Dimensions RM integration enables you to associate Dimensions RM requirements to Dimensions CM requests.
Note: The Dimensions RM integration doesn't support external requests.
Using this integration, you can:
- Manage Dimensions RM requirements in Dimensions CM.
- Manage Dimensions CM requests in Dimensions RM.
Example: When you add a requirement to, or remove a requirement from, a Dimensions RM container of type baseline or collection, Dimensions CM is notified with the relevant information. Also, Dimensions RM baselines flow to Dimensions CM, and Dimensions CM baselines flow to Dimensions RM.
The Dimensions RM integration is implemented at low level as follows (you don't need to access these APIs to use the integration):
Dimensions CM calls Dimensions RM web services.
Dimensions RM calls Dimensions CM API and "pcms" API.
To set up the integration with Dimensions RM, see the following topics:
- Dimensions RM integration prerequisites
- Limitations and recommendations
- Associate RM projects with CM products
- Associate RM baselines/collections with CM projects/streams
- Link CM requests to RM requirements
- RM and CM in replicated environment
- Manage CM requests and RM requirements
- Use requirements in Dimensions CM