This topic introduces OpenText™ Dimensions CM and provides some tips about getting started.
About Dimensions CM
Dimensions CM is a software change and configuration management tool for Agile development.
- Integrated collaboration enables teamwork between engineers.
- Agile team members can view annotated code, highlight findings, and participate in collaborative discussion threads.
Continuously build software changes, examine the health and quality of changes, and decide if they are ready to be merged and released.
- Effectively monitor and manage Agile environments.
- Organize and prioritize development requests into backlogs.
- Assign requests to a development iteration or sprint and visualize and manage status on the card wall.
Before you begin...
How do I use Dimensions CM?
To understand how to use Dimensions CM, see the user help:
When you're ready to begin, log in to a Dimensions CM client and start working. For details, see:
Set up the environment
Before users can work, administrators need to install and configure Dimensions CM.
To ensure that you are always viewing the most up-to-date version of the Help Center, bookmark this link:
Earlier versions of the Dimensions CM help are also available. See Earlier versions.
Download the Help Center
If you need to use the Dimensions CM documentation locally, you can download the Help Center files to your machine. For details, see Download Help Center.